Safe & Stylish Home Modifications
Images in Design supplies the knowledge, skill, and diverse experience to create a completely accessible interior design for senior living to allow you to live in place safely in your home. We reconcile the needs of each resident with the existing style of your home for a personalized new look you can continue to use and be aesthetically pleasing.
Whether you are remodeling with immediate needs or planning home adaptations for the disabled for future needs, our home modifications provide long-term solutions in your home. From planning to implementation, we work with you every step of the way to ensure that work is completed quickly, efficiently, and fulfills your functional needs and sense of style.
Images in Design will come to your home for an initial consultation. This will include an assessment of your physical abilities and how you live in your space.
Click Here to Download our Home Audit which we will go over during our initial visit.
This will include:
- Assess the existing space including entryways, doorways, stairs, bathrooms, kitchen, bedrooms, laundry rooms and closets
- Outline your needs and goals
- Understand health issues and physical limitations, including pertinent medical history, strength, flexibility and balance
- Assess level of assistance needed for activities of daily living (i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming, meal preparation)
- Determine risk of falls for fall prevention
- Provide recommendations
Should you decide to implement our recommendations, we can manage the project and recommend licensed and insured contractors to complete the job in a professional and timely manner.
We work with small or large remodeling projects, including but our accessible housing designs are not limited to:
- Grab bar placement and installation
- Stair modification
- Doorway widening
- Home Furnishings
- Complete bathroom and kitchen renovation
- Roll in shower
- Closet and shelving modification
- Kitchen cabinets
- Counter tops